About the Course
Chatbots are one of the most exciting topics in technology today. Learning this rapidly emerging technology can allow you to put a chatbot on your own website or make money by building chatbots for other clients.
This free course provides a practical introduction to building a chatbot with Watson Assistant. In this, you will learn how to plan, build, test, analyze and deploy your own chatbot.
Utilizing the AI power of Watson Assistant, you can design your own chatbot without writing any code. You will also learn to quickly deploy your chatbot on WordPress-based sites.
This course will present you with a special offer and unique opportunity to partner with IBM if you build sites for customers. Learn a great way to distinguish your business by applying AI to better serve your customers’ needs.
- What are chatbots?
- Chatbots are trending
- Leader in the Industry
- Lab 1: Create an instance of Watson Assistant
- How chatbots work
- Understanding Intents
- Lab 2: Create Dialog Skill and Intents
- Lab 3: Import Intents
- Understanding Entities
- Lab 4: Create Entities
- Lab 5: Import and Export Entities
- Putting it all together
- Building user-friendly chatbots
- Lab 6: Implement the Dialog
- Lab 7: Define Domain-Specific Intents
- Deploying to a WordPress site
- Lab 8: Add a preview and retrieve your credentials
- Lab 9: Deploy your Chatbot
- Working with Context Variables and Slots
- Lab 10: Explore Context Variables
- Lab 11: Master Slots
- Understanding Digressions
- Lab 12: Enable Digressions
- Lab 13: Get to know the Analytics tab
- Lab 14: Create your own Chatbot
- Watson Assistant in the Private Cloud
- IBM Offer for Chatbot makers
- Final Exam
Recommended Existing Skills
The minimum passing mark for the course is 70%, with the review questions worth 50% and the final exam worth 50% of the course mark.
You have 1 attempt to take the exam with multiple attempts per question.
- Registering for a free IBM Cloud account.
Antonio is a Software Development Manager at IBM. A published author with Wrox and The Pragmatic Bookshelf, he enjoys web programming, cutting-edge technologies, and technical marketing. He is the Chief AI Evangelist for Cognitive Class.