You’re voraciously curious, imaginative, and willing to carve new paths. Telling stories through images, video, and audio comes naturally to you. You think beyond what’s been done to what could be done, pushing the boundaries of design, technology, and user experience. If that’s the case, it’s time you take a deeper look at Creative Design at RECODE.
Work you’ll do:
The associate will be part of the marketing team. The associate will support the team through interactive web design, content publishing, intranet site builds as well as the management and optimization of the intranet. He/she will work with internal clients to develop, deliver and monitor digital solutions that leverage the latest from the industry and current in-house practices.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and agency to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes creative designers and communications leaders to create simple design interfaces
- Translate business requirements, product requirements into creative solutions that are visually enticing, easy to understand and emotionally engaging
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- Take ownership of assigned projects from inception to completion including overall layout in InDesign and graphic development in Illustrator
- Analyze expectations of the stakeholders and develop highly creative, customized, high-quality deliverables adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Create compelling videos to augment communication solutions
- Manage other team members and help them deliver their best
- 2 years of related experience in design field
- Creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, paid media, mobile but also understand offline and print
- Proficient in Adobe's Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator software
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business goals
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Advertising/Fine art/Marketing or business
- Prior experience with design, or production
Job type: Hiring for both Internship & Full-time role
Job location: Hyderabad
How to Apply: Interested applicants can share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of their profile.