As an e-learning start-up looking to build the best team it possibly can, we are in search of a Programme Counsellor experienced with onboarding as well as an Internal Sales Associate who can lead and take ownership over driving business growth by working with a specialized team to identify and engage prospects with us. If you possess excellent communication skills with an expertise in sales, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, your contribution will boost and contribute to our long-term business growth.
The work you’ll do:
- Handle customer enquiries through different channels like phone, email or web
- Provide details of programs, batch timings, etc to all prospects
- Follow up with prospects on phone/email and work to convert leads into admissions
- Calling target segments and providing them information about the courses, differentiation, etc.
- Detailed report of source-wise leads and admissions.
- To be updated with the current market trends and employment opportunities for the candidates.
- Assist in activation and running of various communication campaigns through Email, Phone & Event campaigns.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience as Counsellor/caller/inside sales associate
- Excellent Oral/Written communication and presentation skills
- A team player with an ability to advocate on the behalf of others
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any field
- Excellent working environment with great office infrastructure
- Competitive Salary + performance incentives
Job type: Hiring for Full-time role
Job location: Hyderabad
How to Apply: Interested applicants can share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of their profile.